WE ARE AN ARTISTIC COLLECTIVE EXPRESSING OURSELVES DISCURSIVELY AND INTERDISCIPLINARILY, THROUGH THE MEDIUMS OF CONTEMPORARY DANCE, CINEASTICS AND CREATING VISUAL WORLDS WHOSE TEXTILE FACETS STEM FROM FASHION DESIGN. WE COLLABORATE SITUATIONALLY, PRODUCTIVELY AND TRANSPARENTLY TO CREATE RELEVANT, SUSTAINABLE AND INCLUSIVE OFFERINGS. HUNGRY FOR SOCIOCRITICAL DISCOURSE, WE’LL PICK YOU UP FROM SPACES, NON-PLACES, AND HOME. INTO FANTASTIC, UTOPIAN AND AESTHETIC VISIONS OF THE FUTURE.
> COMPAGN I E CLASSES
The year 2023 also marks the beginning of our first rehearsal phase forMELANCHOLIC MARATHON, our go plastic production this year.
For this we are now inviting the wonderful Tamara Arruti to Dresden to give an intensive workshop from 2-4 June 2023 (from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. each day). Tamara is a freelance dancer, choreographer, movement director and teacher. Her work moves between mentoring and choreography across Europe. In her company Arta Intensive, which she founded, she deals indepth with self-care and self-development and always uses the options of dance for this.
Information & registration
- Dates: Friday, June 2nd until Sunday, June 4th; from 10-12 a.m.
- Location: Dresden, Industriegelände. You’ll get the address after registration.
- Note: The 3-day workshop builds on each other, but can also be attended on individual days.
- Prices: Drop-In: 20 € per Class / 15 € for TanzNetzDresden-members // Complete package for all 3 days: 45 € per person / 30 € for TanzNetzDresden-members
- Registration & information: For registration in advance and further information please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live-Information about our events and activities you can follow on our Telegram Channel anytime.
>> M I N D TH E RAGE
We are very happy to announce that our current production mind the rage will be part of DANCE DATES on June 16 & 17, 2023 (start: 8 p.m.) at E-WERK Freiburg and cordially invite you to both dates.
The Tanznetz Freiburg also cordially invites the public and artists to a discussion on Friday, June 16, following mind the rage. There will be insights into the experiences of the artistic process. All interested parties are cordially invited to attend. #savethedate
The event takes place in cooperation with Tanznetz Freiburg.
A production of the go plastic company in co-production with TANZ_TAUSCH_NETZWERK, LOFFT – DAS THEATER, HELLERAU – European Centre for the Arts and WUK – Theaterquartier Halle (Saale).
Supported by NATIONALE PERFORMANCE NETWORK – STEPPING OUT, funded by the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media as part of NEUSTART KULTUR. support program dance. Funded by the Cultural Foundation of the Free State of Saxony. This measure is co-financed by tax funds on the basis of the budget passed by the Saxon state parliament.
With friendly support by TANZ_TAUSCH_RESIDENZ, TanzNetzDresden and TENZA.
• June 16 & 17, 2023 (start: 8 p.m.) / venue: E-WERK Freiburg / in cooperation with Tanznetz Freiburg / Ticket prices: 20 Euro (reduced 15 Euro) for mind the rage or 30 Euro (reduced 20 Euro) for the complete DANCE DATES program on one of the two dates / presale-link for June 16 / presale-link for June 17
More about mind the rage can be found here.
>>> #savethedate 2023
• Compagnie Classes with Tamara Arruti • Friday, June 2nd until Sunday, June 4th; always from 10-12 a.m. • Dresden, Industriegelände (You’ll receive the address after registration)
• mind the rage • June 16 & 17, 2023 as part of DANCE DATES (starting each at 8 p.m.) • E-Werk Freiburg • presale-link for June 16 / presale-link for June 17